lauantai 1. lokakuuta 2011

Monster teaser


I hate the fact that I haven't been able to update lately. It's not like I haven't been doing stuff. I've been working on five projects at the same time. They're all still in progress so I have nothing much to upload yet. I should probably try to focus on one project at a time to get things done. It's not like I must work on two cosplays simultaneously.

Anyway, here's a teaser of yet another monster mask. The back of his head is on a mold and shouders and hands are on the way. It's the first time I'm casting silicone and this mask is a second cast. The first one went horribly wrong. Since then I've learned to be quite carefull with this stuff cause I definately don't want to rub uncured silicone off of a mold ever again. Yeah.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti